Political slogans are a prime example of the sheer professionalism and talent that some of the parties are awash with.
Other countries and parties have come up with mediocre efforts like:
- "A Lot Done, More to Do!" — Fianna Fáil slogan used during 2002 General Election
- "Now... The Next Steps" — Fianna Fáil slogan used during 2007 General Election
- "Bread and roses" — US labour and immigrant rights slogan.
- "Labour is not Working" - 1978 Conservative Party poster
- "Better dead than Red" — an anti-Communist slogan.
- "Change we can believe in" — Slogan used by the Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2008.
"Working For Good Government And Accountability"
Have they no members at all who work in marketing?